This CD’s official release date is February 3; this is a pre-sale offer. Orders will arrive after the official release date.
NOW That’s What I Call Movies
The wrong song can lend the wrong air to a film, but the right song can make a film unforgettable. These songs (some written for their films; others hits in their own rights long before but rejuvenated by appearing in the films) do the latter, instantly bringing to mind the movies in which they appeared.
- Famous songs that made soundtracks in comedies, dramas, and action flicks
- Artist-defining tracks, such as Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always You” and Van Morrison’s “Brown Eyed Girl”
- On CD
- Released by Legacy Recordings
- Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody” (from Wayne’s World)
- Bruno Mars’s “It Will Rain” (from Twilight)
- Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You” (from The Bodyguard)
- Celine Dion’s “My Heart Will Go On” (from Titanic)
- Bruce Springsteen’s “Streets of Philadelphia” (from Philadelphia)
- Phil Collins’s “Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now) (from Against All Odds)
- Seal’s “Kiss from a Rose” (from Batman Forever)
- Mike Reno and Ann Wilson’s “Almost Paradise” (from Footloose)
- Elton John’s “Tiny Dancer” (from Almost Famous)
- The Beach Boys’ “God Only Knows” (from Love Actually)
- The Bee Gees’ “How Deep Is Your Love” (from Saturday Night Fever)
- Van Morrison’s “Brown Eyed Girl” (from Born on the Fourth of July)
- Anna Kendrick’s “Cups” (from Pitch Perfect)
- The Soggy Bottom Boys’ “I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow” (from O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Survivor’s “Eye of the Tiger” (from Rocky III)
- Kenny Loggins’s “Danger Zone” (from Top Gun)
- Blue Swede’s “Hooked on a Feeling” (from Guardians of the Galaxy)
- Pharrell Williams’s “Happy” (from Despicable Me 2)
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, May buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?