NuMe Silhouette 1.25” Ceramic Flat Iron
This flat iron’s 100% solid ceramic floating plates glide effortlessly over strands, requiring less tugging and fewer pass-throughs than your mom’s medieval-looking hot comb. The plates heat up in just 6–10 seconds, and then the flat iron’s negative-ion technology goes to work creating a frizz-free look by sealing naturally occurring moisture inside the hair cuticle.
How to Use It
A rounded-plate design means you can use this straightener to create pin-straight hair or soft curls.
- To straighten hair: Take a small section of hair in between the plates, and then slowly run the flat iron through the section of hair. Repeat as necessary until the section is completely straight.
- To curl hair: Take a small section of hair in between the plates, about 3” down from the hairline. Wrap the hair around the iron once, and then slowly pull the iron through the end of the strands.
- 1.25” floating ceramic plates
- Ergonomic, soft-touch design
- Variable temperature control from 140° F to 410° F
- Dual-voltage 110V–240V
- 105 watts (USA); 60 watts (Canada)
- Available with the US plug only
- Swiveling 6’ power cord
- Dimensions: 10.5”x1.5”x1.5”
- Weight: 1.74lb.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.