OBD-ll Automotive Bluetooth Scanner Tool 2.0 for Android Devices
On-board diagnostics (OBD) is an automotive term referring to a vehicle’s self-diagnostic and reporting capability. OBD systems give access to the status of the various vehicle subsystems. Avoid an unnecessary trip when your Check Engine light comes on with the aid of this scanner. Plugged into your car’s OBD-II port, it tells you what the issue is, after which you can determine whether the car is facing an issue that requires immediate attention or can wait until your next routine maintenance.
- Sends data to your Android phone via Bluetooth (requires compatible free app)
- Indicates issues with air-flow rate, engine RPM, fuel system, and more
- Compatible with all cars manufactured after 1996
- Also can send data to compatible PCs
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 3”x2”x4”
- Weight: 3.2oz.