- OPI Fiji Nail Lacquer Two-Timing the Zones
- OPI Fiji Nail Lacquer Living on the Bula-vard!
- OPI Fiji Nail Lacquer Getting Nadi on my Honeymoon
- OPI Fiji Nail Lacquer Is That a Spear in your Pocket?
OPI Fiji Collection Mini Nail Lacquer Set (4-Piece)
- High-impact pigments ensure a rich color
- Color last for up to 7-10 days
- Cures without a light
- Size: 125 fl. oz.
- Easy to remove
OPI nail polishes are well-known for descriptive names like I’m Not Really a Waitress and Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It, but the company’s own moniker, OPI, isn’t nearly as attention-grabbing. Originally known as Odontorium Products Inc., the company sold dental supplies until the 1980s, when a new owner developed an innovative acrylic-nail system. With that success, the company’s focus shifted solely to nails, and along with an ever-expanding range of hues came a new name, OPI, which is now practically synonymous with high-quality and stylish nail color.