- OPI Nail Lacquer in Black Onyx (0.5 fl. oz.)
- OPI Top Coat (0.5 fl. oz.)
- OPI Nail Envy Natural Nail Straightener (0.5 fl. oz.)
- 2 toe separators
- Fringe salon bag
OPI Nail Envy Pedicure Kit with Fringe Bag (6-Piece)
- Nail polish lasts 7–10 days
- Easy-to-remove lacquer dries without a UV light
- Top coat aims to preserve shine until you take the nail polish off
- Nail strengthener helps keep nails hard and healthy
How to Apply
Apply one coat of a base coat to prepared nails and wait until they dry. Apply two coats of the Nail Lacquer. Wait two minutes after second Nail Lacquer coat to apply the top coat for a durable finish and extra shine.
- Product size (nail care products): 0.5 fl. oz. each
OPI nail polishes are well-known for descriptive names like I’m Not Really a Waitress and Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It, but the company’s own moniker, OPI, isn’t nearly as attention-grabbing. Originally known as Odontorium Products Inc., the company sold dental supplies until the 1980s, when a new owner developed an innovative acrylic-nail system. With that success, the company’s focus shifted solely to nails, and along with an ever-expanding range of hues came a new name, OPI, which is now practically synonymous with high-quality and stylish nail color.