- OPI Soft Shades Matte Finish, No Top Coat set: Love Is In The Bare polish (0.5 fl. oz) and I Couldn’t Bare Less polish (0.5 fl. oz.)
- OPI Soft Shades The Look of Crystal set: Chiffon My Mind polish (0.5 fl. oz.), Black Onyx polish (0.5 fl. oz.), The Silver’s Mine! polish (0.5 fl. oz.), Swarovski crystals, and nail glue (0.07 fl. oz.)
Best of OPI Nail Polish Sets
- Try out new nail art trends
- Create eye-catching manicures at home
- Keep for yourself or gift to a friend
OPI nail polishes are well-known for descriptive names like I’m Not Really a Waitress and Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It, but the company’s own moniker, OPI, isn’t nearly as attention-grabbing. Originally known as Odontorium Products Inc., the company sold dental supplies until the 1980s, when a new owner developed an innovative acrylic-nail system. With that success, the company’s focus shifted solely to nails, and along with an ever-expanding range of hues came a new name, OPI, which is now practically synonymous with high-quality and stylish nail color.