OtterBox Commuter Series Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Pocket-friendly case
- Exterior polycarbonate shell for durability and shock protection
- Internal synthetic rubber slipcover
- Onboard port protectors help create a barrier against dirt, dust and pocket lint
- Self-adhering screen protector helps prevent scratches while maintaining screen sensitivity
- Aims to protect every side of your phone from scratches
- Product materials: polycarbonate, synthetic rubber
- Product dimensions: 9.06”(L)x6.38”(W)x1.50”(H); 6oz.
The otter is as playful and sprightly as it is resourceful and tough. So, the animal was a natural fit when OtterBox founder Curt Richardson and his wife were brainstorming names for the company in 1998. OtterBox’s rugged smartphone cases are designed to withstand the inevitable accidents that come your phone’s way. Features such as dust-proof port covers, scratch-resistant screen protectors, and shock-absorbing foam are dreamt up and executed by OtterBox’s slew of in-house teams, including engineering, marketing, and supply chain. Inspired by their rustic Fort Collins, Colorado surroundings, the folks at OtterBox have used their otter-like creativity and spirit to craft the top-selling smartphone case in the US and Canada.