Oval Makeup Brush Sets (10-Piece)
Ergonomic Design for Precise Control
- Perfect for highlighting and contouring
- Large, sculpted handles are easy to grip
- Unique, front-facing bristles are easier to control
- Denser brushes have 3–10x as many bristles as traditional brushes
- Picks up more color
- Makes application smoother and more even
- Gently massages and exfoliates skin
How to Use Them
- Best for liquid and some powder makeups
- Apply in small circular strokes
- Larger brushes are for foundation, blush, and bronzer and smaller ones work best for eye shadows, brows, and highlighter
Good to Know
- Non-porous synthetic bristles
- Easier to clean and more hygienic
From the angled liner brush to the spoolie, we lay out how to identify and how to use makeup brushes in your collection.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.