P-BAT Personal Breath Alcohol Tester
Using a special membrane that reacts to the presence of alcohol molecules, the P-BAT quickly and accurately relates information on alcohol consumption through a simple-to-read LCD screen. After blowing a steady stream of air, users see results displayed within 10 seconds on a backlit digital display, with readings of one’s BAC paired with an analysis of “safe,” “caution,” or “danger.” Simple to read and simple to use, the P-BAT relates swift and simple information on alcohol consumption for up to 1,000 uses, helping users check their sobriety or refute claims that some gin is nonalcoholic.
- Backlit LED screen displays easy-to-read results
- Uses an advanced oxide sensor and gas semiconductor technology
- Press power button and wait 10 seconds until screen reads “Blow”
- Blow steady stream of air within 2 inches of top opening for 3–7 seconds
- Check results
- Audible alerts, mini LED torch light, and auto power off
- Quick response and resume time
- Compact design
- Powered by two AAA batteries (included)
- Rated up to 1,000 uses
- Display: RoHS certificaton, CE certification, FC certification
- Dimensions: 5”x1”x7”; 2.75 oz.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?