Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Panasonic 5-Handset Cordless Landline Phone System with Bluetooth (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Convenience of a Landline, With or Without a Landline
If you can’t beat mobile phones, join them. This cordless phone system stays relevant in modern-day life by linking with one or two smartphones via Bluetooth. From there, the possibilities are virtually endless: use the handsets to receive cellular calls, hear text messages spoken aloud, and even use a free smartphone app to get social-media notifications. Best of all, this means that you can use the phone system entirely over your cellular network—you don’t even need a functional landline (though it works with one, of course).
Get a call from an unwanted number at dinnertime? Just press a button and never hear from them again. The “Call Block” button lets you add unwanted numbers to a list of up to 250, so the phone will stop ringing when telemarketers call.
With built-in noise reduction, each handset seamlessly cancels out background noise during every conversation so every word can be heard clearly.
- Model number: KX-TG585SK
- 5-handset cordless phone system (one handset with base unit, four satellite handsets)
- Link2Cell links with up to two smartphones via Bluetooth
- Talking ID alerts announce name or phone number of callers
- 3,000-number phone book
- One-touch call block prevents calls from up to 250 phone numbers
- Noise reduction function minimized background noise
- Baby-monitor function
- Compatible with App Alert for Android to get smartphone notifications on the handsets
- Handsets powered via two rechargeable AAA Ni-MH batteries
- Battery life: 13 hours talk time; 12 hours standby time
- Charges fully in 7 hours
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Full specifications
- 90 day warranty from Panasonic
Konosuke Matsushita founded Panasonic in 1918 on the strength of just one invention—his two-socket light fixture. It evolved into one of the world’s largest electronics companies, manufacturing everything from plasma and LCD TVs to TVs for your TVs. As Panasonic grew, however, it never lost sight of its founder’s philosophy of working to improve the lives of people and the development of societies worldwide. To this end, the company has created and supported numerous initiatives, such as the global Panasonic Kid Witness News, which educates children in underserved communities through video programs. In addition, the World Economic Forum has named Panasonic one of the most sustainable corporations in the world, thanks in part to its EPA-award-winning recycling operations.