Panasonic Rice Cookers
Perfect Rice Every Time
- Easy one-button operation
- Cooks rice correctly every time
- Cooker automatically stops when rice is ready
- Four-hour warming mode (5- and 10-cup models)
- Non-stick inner pot prevents rice from sticking
- Removable inner pot for easy cleanup
- See-through tempered glass lid
Good to Know
- Won the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- Aluminum inner cooking pot is dishwasher-safe
- 3- and 5-cup models come with a measuring cup
- 10-cup comes with a measuring cup, steam basket, and rice scoop
Capacity and Dimensions
- 3 cup: 9.63”x7.75”x8.25”
- 5 cup: 10.75”x11.31”x9.38”
- 10 cup: 12.81”x10.50”x10.06”
Konosuke Matsushita founded Panasonic in 1918 on the strength of just one invention—his two-socket light fixture. It evolved into one of the world’s largest electronics companies, manufacturing everything from plasma and LCD TVs to TVs for your TVs. As Panasonic grew, however, it never lost sight of its founder’s philosophy of working to improve the lives of people and the development of societies worldwide. To this end, the company has created and supported numerous initiatives, such as the global Panasonic Kid Witness News, which educates children in underserved communities through video programs. In addition, the World Economic Forum has named Panasonic one of the most sustainable corporations in the world, thanks in part to its EPA-award-winning recycling operations.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.