Papago GoSafe 268 Dash Camera
With the Papago GoSafe dash camera already integrated into the rearview mirror, all you have to do to install it is take down your old mirror and replace it with this sleek model.
HDTV-Worthy Home Video
Review events in lifelike detail thanks to 1080p full-HD video recording. With the same high-definition image quality you’d see on a Blu-ray film, this camera lends a professional, cinematic quality to all of your videos.
Clear Video, Even at Night
A Sony Exmor sensor helps this camera provide nighttime surveillance footage that’s as useful as that recorded in daylight. The camera can peer through the darkness and record clear video without creating distracting visible illumination.
Auto Record G Sensor
You don’t have to tell the dash camera when to record; it just knows. Whenever the integrated gravity sensor detects a bump or collision, it immediately knows to save the live stream so that you can review it later. This feature works in parked mode (records a 10-second video) or drive mode (records the collision and aftermath).
- Product number: 268
- 1080p full HD video
- Adjust lens horizontally or vertically for best viewing angle
- Anti-glare lens material for a clear picture
- Sony Exmor night-vision sensor
- 64GB storage capacity
- Works with up to a 64GB micro SD card
- Safe up to 12 hours of footage
- Parking surveillance
- Auto records videos when bumps or collisions are detected
- Sync to a GPS antenna to embed speed and location into your video files
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 11”x2”x4”