Paper-White Flower Bulbs
Indoor Flower Garden
Winter can be cold and colorless, spent staring out the window at a dead landscape. These fragrant flowers with long, green stems bring a breath of life and color to indoor spaces. Plant them in soil, pebbles, or even glass marbles for a decorative reminder of spring.
No green thumb is required to keep these flowers happy. They grow well in any container and require just enough water to keep the base of the bulbs wet. Three to four weeks after planting, slender flowers will appear in riotous clusters.
- Plants only need 2”–3” of root room, ideal for both shallow or deep containers
- Put bulbs wide bottom down and the tip an inch above soil line
- Plant bulbs close together for full display
- Add enough water so that base of bulb is covered
- Place in sunny location
- Those in frost-free areas can transfer bloomed paper whites outdoors
- 10 large bulbs
- Toxic to pets if ingested
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.