Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Parrot Zik Wireless Over-Ear Noise-Canceling Headphones (Refurbished)
- Created in collaboration with world-renowned designer Phillipe Starck
- 4 active microphones—2 internal, 2 external
- Active noise-canceling technology isolates up to 98% of external sound
- Bluetooth technology for streaming music and taking calls
- Intuitive touch-sensitive panel by right ear cup; simply swipe a finger to adjust volume or skip tracks
- Head-detection sensor pauses and restarts music automatically
- Can also control music with voice recognition
- Pair and connect with NFC-compatible devices
Good to Know
- Condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 14.4”x10.2”x8.7”
- 90-day warranty. For warranty information, contact customer support
When the late rock musician Lou Reed tried Parrot’s Zik headphones, his response wasn’t as glowing as Parrot’s team had hoped. “Hip-hop has thunderous bass,” he explained to them, “but so does Beethoven. If you don’t have the bass, it’s like being amputated. It’s like you have no legs. Most headphones, it’s like you have no legs.”
With that, Parrot’s acoustic designers ventured to Reed’s studio in New York, where the former frontman of the Velvet Underground mastered the headphones’ sound as though he were preparing for one of his own shows. Combining Reed’s tuning expertise with Parrot’s digital sound processor (DSP) algorithms, the Zik headphones’ sound elevated to the quality of a concert hall, reconstructing the music so it sounds like it’s happening right in front of you.
That relentless pursuit of perfection drives all of Parrot’s products, all developed to enhance your enjoyment of a mobile lifestyle. In addition to its Zik headphones, the company has developed products such as app-controlled drones, hands-free entertainment systems for cars, and sensors that tell if your houseplants are getting enough light and water.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.