PBS Kids Board Games
Youngsters learn the mysteries of the supermarket, kitchen, and farm through these educational board games, which are each aimed at players age 3 and older. Each game helps kids develop social skills as they learn to take turns and cooperate rather than throwing the game board into the nearest fireplace in frustration. Supermarket Scramble teaches players the joys of discovering new foods and the importance of shopping lists and planning. World’s Greatest Chef takes the action to the kitchen, giving players chef boards and meal cards that instill lessons about healthy eating. Finally, Quack! Cluck! Moo! shifts the setting to the farm, where players get to identify 30 animal cards and learn counting and matching principles.
- Helps develop social skills
- Builds observation, memory, and problem-solving abilities
- Promotes discovery of new foods
- Includes four shopping carts, four shopping lists, 32 item cards, and one instructional pamphlet
- Ages 3-7
World’s Greatest Chef
- Helps kids learn to take turns and play together
- Aids observation, memory, and problem solving
- Meal cards give healthy eating pointers
- Introduces kids to nutritional foods
- Includes five chef boards, five plate cards, five meal cards, one spinner, and one instructional pamphlet
- Ages 3-7
Quack! Cluck! Moo!
- Helps kids learn social skills
- Teaches memory and problem solving as well as counting, matching, and language skills
- Inspires imaginative play
- Includes 30 animal cards, one color spot dice, and one instructional pamphlet
- Ages 3-6
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.