Perry Ellis 360 Eau de Toilette for Men or Women (3.4oz.)
Eau de Toilette for Women
- Top notes: melon, mandarin, osmanthus, and blue rose
- Middle notes: lily-of-the-valley, lotus, and sage
- Base notes: warm sandalwood, powdery vanilla, vetiver, amber and musk
- Launched in 1992
- Designed by Sophia Grojsman
Eau de Toilette for Men
- Top notes: juniper berries, lemon, and bergamot
- Middle notes: lavender, sage, cardamom, and freesia
- Base notes: woody notes, vetiver, and musk
- Launched in 1995
About Perry Ellis
Of his distinct style, Perry Ellis once quipped, “I was determined to change the course of fashion: to move away from what I call the pretentiousness of clothes.” Upon launching his line in 1976, Ellis created a design philosophy based around levity, lending the fashion industry a sense of humor it sometimes desperately needs. As such, his signature style is defined by this refusal to take fashion too seriously, resulting in accessible, unpretentious clothing with an air of playfulness and sophistication. His designs clinched him eight prestigious Coty awards, and he served as the CFDA’s president for two consecutive years.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.