Dog Bone Toothbrush
Instead of wrestling a toothbrush into their pooches’ mouths, owners can treat them to this handy bone, which brushes dogs’ teeth as they chew. The bone’s grooves and spikes help remove plaque while disturbing bacteria and intimidating nearby punk rockers. Though it doesn’t replace a regular deep-cleaning session, the bone’s effectiveness can be boosted with a dab of dog toothpaste.
- Rubber dog bone
- Texturized to help remove plaque and bacteria
- Stimulates gums
- Keeps teeth strong
- Can improve dogs’ breath and oral health
- Can be used with or without toothpaste
- Supervision is recommended, but not necessary
- Use for three to five minutes
- Weight: 0.4 lb.
- Dimensions: 6” (L) x 2.25” (W) x 1.75” (H)