Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Hydrating Gel
- 2 fl. oz.
- Benefits: helps reduce lines and other signs of aging
- How it works: glycolic acid boots cell turnover, aloe vera soothes inflammation, and vitamins fight free radicals
- How to use it: apply a very thin layer to skin and let it sink in for at least 10 minutes. Do not apply to irritated skin.
- Suitable for: normal to dry, mature, sun-damaged, combination, oily, and problem skin types
- A note about sunburn: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. The use of sunscreen and protective clothing, as well as limited sun exposure, is recommended.
- Ingredients: water (aqua), glycolic acid, glycerin, ammonium hydroxide, arginine, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), retinyl palmitate (vitamin a), ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin c), phospholipids, methylparaben, imidazoldinyl urea, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, bht, alcohol denat
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.