Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Philips 7” Portable DVD Player with Games (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Enjoy DVDs During Travel
You can’t stream video everywhere; it chews up your data, kills your battery, and may not even be reliably available along the roadways. Instead, enjoy your favorite movies of past and present on this DVD player, which can be taken along in the car, into a hotel room, or even on a train or plane to entertain the kids and yourself as you travel.
Easy Auto Use
- Comes with simple car adapter that plugs into cigarette lighter
- Remote control included, easy for parents to make quick adjustments from front seat
- Product number: PET723/37
- Screen size: 7” LCD TFT
- Resolution: 480x234
- Playback: DVD, CD, SVCD, DivX, mp4, NTSC, PAL
- Composite AV port, headphone jack, SD card slot
- Built-in battery
- Battery life: up to 2 hours
- Weight: 2.2lb.
- Product dimensions: 210mm x 158mm x 39.5mm
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
In the box: DVD player, adapter, AV cable, remote control, car adapter
For more than a century, Philips has been at the forefront of a host of electrical innovations. The company started by selling light bulbs in the Netherlands in the late 1800s, but pretty soon, its products were derived from its own research. That research contributed to products used today all over the world, including medical X-ray tubes, radios, TVs, electric shavers, audio cassettes, CDs, and DVDs. Philips’s innovative spirit lives on with an added aspect of sustainability: the company’s EcoVision program is aimed at improving people’s lives while bolstering energy efficiency and increasing the amount of recyclable material in its products.
Installing a home theater is more than just plugging in components. Tailor it to match your space with these home theater design best practices.