Philips Sonicare HX6211 2-Series Plaque Control Electric Toothbrush
More Effective than Manual Brushing
- Brushes teeth at up to 31,000 strokes per minute
- Removes up to 6x more plaque than a regular brush
- Designed to clean effectively between the teeth and gum-line
- Integrated timer ensures you brush for the full recommended two minutes
- Curved bristles match the contours of each tooth
- Large, ergonomic handle
- Two-color battery charge indicator
- Charging base holds brush upright on your countertop
- Product number: HX6211
- Weight: 1.21lb
- Product dimensions: 5” x 2” x 8”
For more than a century, Philips has been at the forefront of a host of electrical innovations. The company started by selling light bulbs in the Netherlands in the late 1800s, but pretty soon, its products were derived from its own research. That research contributed to products used today all over the world, including medical X-ray tubes, radios, TVs, electric shavers, audio cassettes, CDs, and DVDs. Philips’s innovative spirit lives on with an added aspect of sustainability: the company’s EcoVision program is aimed at improving people’s lives while bolstering energy efficiency and increasing the amount of recyclable material in its products.
Electric toothbrushes pack more power than their traditional counterparts. Here’s everything you need to know to find the right one for you.