Philips NC1 Fidelio Noise-Cancelling On-Ear Headphones
Listen in Silence
- Active noise cancellation
- Doesn’t produce audible white noise
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 30 hours of noise cancellation
- Memory foam ear pads stay comfy during all-day listening sessions
- Lightweight design doesn’t weigh down your head
- Acoustic system: closed
- Diaphragm: PET
- Magnet type: neodymium
- Maximum power input: 150mW
- Sensitivity: 107dB
- Speaker diameter: 40mm
- Frequency response: 7–25,000Hz
- Impedance: 16 ohm
- Cable length: 1.2m
- Connector: gold plated 3.5mm
- Aircraft adapter included
- Weight: 0.42lb
- Product dimensions: 5.5” (W) x 6.5” (H) x 2.8” (D)
- Condition: new
In the Box: NC1 Fidelio headphones, aircraft plug, USB charging cable, 1.2m audio cable, travel case
For more than a century, Philips has been at the forefront of a host of electrical innovations. The company started by selling light bulbs in the Netherlands in the late 1800s, but pretty soon, its products were derived from its own research. That research contributed to products used today all over the world, including medical X-ray tubes, radios, TVs, electric shavers, audio cassettes, CDs, and DVDs. Philips’s innovative spirit lives on with an added aspect of sustainability: the company’s EcoVision program is aimed at improving people’s lives while bolstering energy efficiency and increasing the amount of recyclable material in its products.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.