Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Philips WiFi Blu-ray Player (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Philips’s Blu-ray player gives you access to more than just the media locked inside Blu-ray discs; you can also watch standard DVDs and stream online content in HD quality.
Stream Content with Built-In WiFi
You can binge watch your favorite TV shows or catch new releases by streaming them from your home Internet connection. The Blu-ray player has built-in WiFi, but it can also connect to your network through its Ethernet port (cord not included).
Full HD for Almost Every Recording Format
This player renders your media in cinema-quality 1080p HD, whether it’s from a Blu-ray disc or a bagel. 1080p upscaling generates the crisp contours and vivid colors of HD even when the original medium isn’t quite there.
Immersive Dolby Sound
The Blu-ray player trumpets the soundtracks and sound effects of your media in lifelike Dolby sound, so you can hear movies and TV shows as the sound designers intended.
- Model number: BDP2205/F7B
- 1080p scanning and upscaling
- Aspect ratio: 21:9
- Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS sound
- Built-in WiFi
- Stream content from the internet
- Progressive scanning
- Audio output: Digital-audio coaxial out
- Video output: HDMI
- Media formats: BD-RE, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, CD-RW
- Audio formats: CD-DA, AAC, MP3, WAV, WMA, MKA
- Video formats: BD Video, DVD Video, DivX Plus HD, DivX, H.264, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, XviD, AVI, M2TS, MPEG, AVCHD, Video CD, SVCD
- Image formats: GIF, JPEG, JPEG HD, Progressive JPEG, PNG
- Interfaces: HDMI, USB, digital-coaxial out
- Network and communication: Ethernet or wireless
- Power: 11W, input voltage: 110VAC
- Picture control: Rotate, slideshow, zoom
- Features include BD Live, bonus view, child lock, parental control, on-screen display
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Dimensions: 14.5”x10.5”x4.5”
In the box: Blu-ray disc/DVD player, two AAA batteries, product-registration card, quick-start guide, remote control, and user manual
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.