Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Philips Wireless Color-Changing Lighting Starter Kit
- 3 BR30 Hue Light Bulbs
- 1 Bonus A19 Hue Light Bulb
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter
Transform living rooms to suit any situation, whether you want festive lights for a party, need calm illumination after work, or want a single reading light to finish a novel. This wireless lighting system gives you millions of colors to play with and the ability to adjust intensity and control over each bulb individually.
Transition lighting from morning to late night, turn them off from bed or set timers directly from your tablet or smartphone. Using an easy-to-operate WiFi bridge that connects to your router, you can customize the setting from the downloadable app. You can even set security lights while traveling using the online portal that connects directly to your system.
- Can be connected with up to 50 linked lights and lamps per WiFi bridge
- Bulbs fit into existing light fittings, especially suited to recessed and can lighting
- Capable of connecting with other automated devices in your home
The kit uses LED bulbs that use energy more efficiently and last for a long time, so it’ll be awhile before you have to replace them.
- Model number: BR30
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Windows phone and Kindle devices
- Integrates into home automation systems including Wink, Vera, CastleOS, Revolv, and Universal Devices ISY
- Product condition: manufacturer refurbished
- 90 day warranty from Philips
For more than a century, Philips has been at the forefront of a host of electrical innovations. The company started by selling light bulbs in the Netherlands in the late 1800s, but pretty soon, its products were derived from its own research. That research contributed to products used today all over the world, including medical X-ray tubes, radios, TVs, electric shavers, audio cassettes, CDs, and DVDs. Philips’s innovative spirit lives on with an added aspect of sustainability: the company’s EcoVision program is aimed at improving people’s lives while bolstering energy efficiency and increasing the amount of recyclable material in its products.