Pilates Power Gym Mini Reformer
This versatile in-home reformer intensifies Pilates routines with four tension cords that can be used with your hands or feet. The machine’s 48 resistance settings present a sizable challenge for exercisers looking to increase their strength and improve their muscle definition. With adjustable elevation, the reformer enables users to position their bodies in different ways, helping them perform dozens of exercises targeting areas throughout the body. The three included DVDs feature Pilates instructor Kristen McGee, who guides viewers through workouts designed to tone muscles and work up a sweat.
- Miniature in-home reformer
- Blends Pilates with strength-training techniques
- Suitable for dozens of exercises
- Three height elevations
- Removable cardio rebounder platform
- Four tension cords with 48 resistance settings
- Includes three workout DVDs
- Beginners Workout (34 min.)
- Cardio Blast (18 min.)
- Tone & Lengthen (32 min.)
- Includes a six-week exercise program and nutrition guide
- Simple 2-step assembly
- Dimensions: 57”x17”x13”
- Weight: 63.5 lb.
- 1-year warranty from Kaswit, Inc.