Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Recycled Pinnacle Golf Balls (36-Count)
- High-quality golf balls suitable for sports enthusiasts
- Mixture contains many different models
- Condition grade: A
- Show no or very little wear
- Pen markings and logos of all shapes and sizes can be present
- No colored golf balls in the mixture
- Golf ball grade chart
If you’re playing golf and a shot doesn’t come off, you might be tempted to blame your equipment. When Phil Young hit a bad shot in 1932, he blamed his equipment—then he got the evidence to back it up. X-raying a ball that hadn’t rolled true on the greens, he found its core off-center, which could, indeed, mess up a shot. With Fred Bommer, an MIT graduate, Young spent three years designing a ball with a core that was centered and would stay that way, and Titleist was born. Today, Titleist sells balls, clubs, and gear that’s all been subject to rigorous testing before release, and its equipment is found in the bags of top pros such as Jordan Spieth, Bubba Watson, and Kevin Na.