Pioneer Elite 1,155W 7.2-Channel 4K Ultra HD and 3D Pass-Through A/V Receiver with WiFi, Bluetooth, and Apple AirPlay
Supporting immersive surround sound, 4K Ultra HD resolution, and 3D pass-through, Pioneer’s A/V receiver brings power and versatility to your home theater system. Its dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth add wireless music streaming over built-in services such as Apple AirPlay.
More Than 1,000 Watts of Surround Sound
Powering 7 audio channels at 165 watts each, the receiver balances the increasingly demanding audio of movies and TV shows so you hear every creak in the floor, every hushed breath, and every snap of a bad guy clipping his toenails. Advanced MCACC automatic room calibration makes the audio feel even more realistic by optimizing sound output to the room’s acoustics.
Ready for 4K and 3D
Not only does the receiver let 4K content pass through unhindered—such as a 4K Netflix account streaming from an Xbox—it also supports the 4K 60p upscaling, which converts 1080p Full HD to near-4K resolution. As for components such as 3D Blu-ray players, the receiver relays a full 3D signal to your HDTV.
Wirelessly Network with Music Sources
WiFi and Bluetooth connect with mobile devices to stream music. The receiver is even optimized for digital music apps such as Pandora and Spotify. iPhones and iPods can hop on the integrated Apple AirPlay, and HTC devices can take advantage of the built-in HTC Connect. Other Android devices can plug into one of the HDMI ports via mobile high-definition link (MHL) support.
- 1,155-watt total power output (165W x 7 @ 6 ohms, 1kHz, 1% THD)
- Dual subwoofer pre-out with subwoofer EQ
- Dolby Atmos 5.2.2, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and Dolby Surround
- Advanced MCACC automatic room calibration
- Hi-bit 24 audio processing
- 4K Ultra HD pass-through with 4K 60p upscaling
- 3D Ready for Blu-ray players, other components
- 36-bit Deep Color support
- Apple AirPlay, DLNA 1.5, and HTC Connect certified
- Android audio/video playback via mobile high-definition link (MHL)
- Windows 8.1 compatibility
- Dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- Upgradeable firmware
- Two auxiliary inputs support FLAC, AIFF, WAV and DSD playback, more
- 7 HDMI inputs, 2 HDMI outputs
- HDMI audio return channel (ARC)
- AM/FM tuner with 30 AM and 30 FM presets
- HDMI cables required for full visual and audio capabilities (not included)
- Specifications sheet
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 17.1” (L) x 14.3” (W) x 6.6” (H)
- 1 year warranty from Pioneer Electronics, Inc.
If you’re going to name your company Pioneer, you better back it up. Fortunately for the electronics firm with that name, it has done so for several decades, designing innovations that soon became ubiquitous, such as the laser disc (a precursor to CDs and DVDs), automotive CD player, car GPS, DVD player, and plasma HD display. The company that is now Pioneer dates back to 1938, when Tokyo resident Nozomu Matsumoto opened a speaker shop in his garage. He couldn’t have imagined many of the products Pioneer makes today, with state-of-the-art stereo-speaker equipment for the car and home, as well as DJ equipment that enables users to finally create the long-clamored-for dubstep remix of “Mary Had a Little Lamb.”
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.