Planet Ocean on Blu-ray
Known for its stunning underwater cinematography, this documentary explores the majesty of the oceans, their symbiotic relationship with humanity, and the interconnectedness of the planet’s ecosystems.
- Won Best Cinematography at Blue Ocean Film Festival
- Co-directed by Yann Arthus-Bertrand, a well known aerial photographer, and Michael Pitiot, whose films focus on environmental issues
- Narrated by Josh Duhamel (Transformers franchise)
- “The Making of Planet Ocean”
- “In the Skies Above Rio” looks at Rio de Janeiro’s shoreline
- “Underwater” shows how marine life reacted to the filmmakers
- “Shanghai” examines the significance of the Chinese city’s harbor
- Number of discs: one
- Run time: 93 minutes
- Rating: not rated
- Aspect ratio: 1.78:1
- Subtitles: Portuguese, Spanish, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Russian, and Swedish
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.