Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 Bluetooth Earbuds (Refurbished)
Designed for Workouts
- Military-grade moisture resistance thanks to nano-coating
- Tangle-free cable
- Connects wirelessly to your phone via Bluetooth
- Multiple fit options to help you ensure earbuds stay in
- Inline controls let you take calls and control the music
Charge in Pouch
You don’t need to scramble for an outlet to recharge the headphones when they’re low on juice. Instead, they come with a case that itself can be charged, letting you have extra power with you.
Good to Know
- DeepSleep mode puts buds into hibernation when out of range of the phone
- Shows battery meter on compatible Android and iOS devices
- Up to 4.5 hours of listening or 5 hours of talk time per charge
- Condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 7”x5”x2”
- Weight: 4oz.
- For warranty information, contact Groupon customer support
In 1969, when Neil Armstrong bounded off Apollo 11 onto the moon and said, “That’s one small step for man; one giant leap for mankind,” he was using a Plantronics headset. Remarkably, Plantronics had been formed less than a decade earlier by two airline pilots dissatisfied with their flight headsets. The lightweight models they devised, and their subsequent innovations, soon were in wide use by pilots, call centers, gamers, and even executives who didn’t want to hold a phone while practicing on the in-office putting green. Today, headsets remain the main focus of Plantronics’ work, especially Bluetooth ones; the company lays claim to helping bring Bluetooth to popularity with its Discovery 640 headsets line.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.