Plantronics Backbeat Sense Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic
- Richly detailed audio with crisp highs, deep bass, and natural midtones
- Dual mic allows clear conversation and helps cancel out background noise
- Sits comfortably on head thanks to memory foam ear cushions and auto-adjusting headband
- Up to 18 hours of battery life for music, calls, and movies
- Switch to audio cable to listen without battery power
- Range: up to 330ft. from Class 1 Bluetooth smartphones or tablets
- Smart sensor technology pauses or resumes when you take headphones on or off and helps conserve battery
- 1-year warranty from Plantronics
- Condition: new
In 1969, when Neil Armstrong bounded off Apollo 11 onto the moon and said, “That’s one small step for man; one giant leap for mankind,” he was using a Plantronics headset. Remarkably, Plantronics had been formed less than a decade earlier by two airline pilots dissatisfied with their flight headsets. The lightweight models they devised, and their subsequent innovations, soon were in wide use by pilots, call centers, gamers, and even executives who didn’t want to hold a phone while practicing on the in-office putting green. Today, headsets remain the main focus of Plantronics’ work, especially Bluetooth ones; the company lays claim to helping bring Bluetooth to popularity with its Discovery 640 headsets line.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.