Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Plantronics Explorer 500 Bluetooth Headset (Refurbished)
Clear, Hands-Free Calls
- GSMA-certified HD voice clarity
- With aid of dual microphones, wind and noise cancellation ensures you can hear and be heard
- Easily hooks around ear so that speaker points noise right into the ear
Aside from the call/answer multifunction button, there are also dedicated volume and power controls.
- Model number: 203621-01
- Compatible with any Bluetooth device
- Multipoint capable
- Voice alerts in English, Spanish, or French
- Charges via USB
- Condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 4.2”x3”x0.9”
- Weight: 2oz.
In 1969, when Neil Armstrong bounded off Apollo 11 onto the moon and said, “That’s one small step for man; one giant leap for mankind,” he was using a Plantronics headset. Remarkably, Plantronics had been formed less than a decade earlier by two airline pilots dissatisfied with their flight headsets. The lightweight models they devised, and their subsequent innovations, soon were in wide use by pilots, call centers, gamers, and even executives who didn’t want to hold a phone while practicing on the in-office putting green. Today, headsets remain the main focus of Plantronics’ work, especially Bluetooth ones; the company lays claim to helping bring Bluetooth to popularity with its Discovery 640 headsets line.