Pocket Pro Smart Projector with WiFi
Small Size, Powerful Picture
This projector doesn’t have the bulk of the projectors of old, but that means it’s much easier to move from room to room or bring to the office. Once it’s set up on the adjustable tripod, you can shine its bright 250-lumen picture onto a screen or a blank wall up to 100” diagonal.
Many Ways to Connect
A built-in HDMI port lets you connect your TV, laptop, computer, media streamer, or Blu-ray player. You can also wirelessly connect via AirPlay for your Apple devices or Miracast for other smart devices. Or you can hook up a flash drive or external hard drive to the USB port.
Easy to Use
The projector comes with user-friendly interface menus, so that you can easily select the input you want and navigate to the files you want to show. Side-panel volume buttons let you adjust the sound. And the built-in lamp runs for at least 30,000 hours without needing to be replaced.
- Model number: PRJWIFI90
- 7”–100” projected image size
- HDMI and USB inputs
- Compatible with AirPlay, Miracast, and DLNA devices, as well as Mac and PC
- Built-in WiFi
- Accepts 1080p HD
- 854x480 native resolution
- Supports external hard drives up to 1TB
- Built-in headphone jack and stereo speaker
- Manual focus lens
- Lamp life: at least 30,000 hours
- Brightness: 250 lumens
- Supports MP3, MP4, JPEG, WMA, AVI, WMV, and other files
- Built-in 4,000mAh lithium-ion battery (can also run off wall power adapter)
- Product dimensions: 3.9”x3.9”x0.9”
- Product weight: 1.89lb.
- Condition: new
- 1-year warranty from Pyle
In the box: projector, wireless remote, adjustable tripod stand, HDMI cable, wall power adapter with cable