Use Tend Skin in conjunction with:
Shaving – Applying Tend Skin Liquid before shaving will help cocooned ingrown hair find its passage out thus giving you a clear, smooth and bump free skin after shave. Then apply Tend Skin after shave, this will leave your skin calm and supple. Applying Tend Skin religiously twice a day (even when you are not shaving) will give you the best results.
Waxing - Applying Tend Skin Liquid before waxing will loosen the hair making it easier to wax (pull). Again applying it after waxing helps reduce redness (rash after waxing) within minutes, and the next day you should have minimal post-wax skin bumps. Once waxed, hair follicles pop out after 2-3 weeks. So in order to prevent ingrown hair, you must start using Tend Skin once a day about 2 weeks after waxing.
Electrolysis - Applying Tend Skin before electrolysis will help protect the skin during the procedure. Applying after electrolysis will calm the skin and reduce the redness within minutes. Apply several times weekly to determine your individual maintenance level.
Laser – Applying Tend Skin Liquid after the procedure helps reduce the appearance of redness and next-day bumpiness. We advise not using Tend Skin prior to Laser procedures as it may block the light from reaching into the hair follicles.
What is Tend Skin?
Tend Skin - The HOLY GRAIL of skin is one of the most inevitable products that every person who wax and shave must possess. It is the only solution designed to rescue your skin from the hair removal woes. Tend Skin simply kills the bacteria harboring in the problem area thus disinfecting it and sloughing-off dead skin cells, to release trapped hair follicles. Freeing encapsulated ingrown hair and hence paving a way out for smooth and clear shave/wax, Tend Skin further protects skin from razor bumps and burns. Over the years, it has become a bit of cult among the sufferers of unsightly ingrown hair, razor bumps (Pseudo Folliculitis Barbae –PFB) and razor burns.
For whom ?
- Women and Men both - Tend Skin is a dynamic product which is formulated to set out for men’s macho skin as well as women’s fragile skin.
- The Fairest to the Darkest Complexion - Considering the tones and complexions of skin, Tend Skin works well throughout the skin complexion spectrum. So if you are in fairest extreme or darkest extreme, it will give you unbiased results.
- Most Sensitive to Tough Skin – Skin care products vary as per the skin types, but Tend Skin is one such product that serves the most sensitive and vulnerable skin to the toughest ones.
- Coarse to Fine Hair – Versatility marks the performance and effectiveness. Tend Skin can be used for people with coarse and curly hair to fine straight hair.
- Teens to Senior Citizens – There is no age limit on who can use Tend Skin; whether you are a teenager who has just started shaving or a senior citizen who has unsuccessfully tried and tested everything but Tend Skin.
Where can Tend Skin be used?
Tend Skin can be used possibly all over the body and wherever you can remove hair from the viz.
- Face – chin, cheeks and upper lips
- Bikini Line / Groin
- Neck / Back of Neck
Isopropyl alcohol, butylene glycol, acetysalicylic acid, cyclomethicone, glycerin, diglycerin, polysorbate 80.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.