Prada Amber pour Homme Eau de Toilette (3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Oriental amber accord, along with notes of vanilla, labdanum, tonka bean, and patchouli
- Aromatic, slightly soapy fougère accord, with notes of pelargonium, vetiver, orange blossom, and myrrh
- Cologne accord of citrusy bergamot, mandarin, neroli, and cardamom
- Leather accord, along with saffron and sandalwood notes
Miuccia Prada played an active role in creating of this perfume. Maybe due this or the feminine touch of the perfumer Daniela Roche-Andrier, this is a non-aggressive fragrance of elegance and gentle masculinity.
- Size of bottle: 3.4 fl. oz.
- Eau de toilette spray designed for men
- Created by Daniela Roche-Andrier and Miuccia Prada
In 1977, Miuccia Prada reluctantly gave up her dream of becoming a mime to take over her grandfather’s luggage shop. Founded in 1913, the Milanese shop was known for solid, heavy luggage that was so well thought of the Italian royal household granted Prada the use of its coat of arms. But the traditional trunks and bags were losing traction with the modern shopper.
Miuccia designed a breakthrough product: a black nylon backpack, decorated only with an inverted triangle etched with the brand’s name. The bag took off. Vogue writes, “the chic, stealth-status bags were seen slung over every fashionista’s shoulder.” Rapidly, Prada transformed into an international fashion force. Runway shows sparked industry trends, from avant-garde materials to daring color schemes. Though her chic, bold styles evolve with the seasons, Bloomingdale’s Kal Ruttenstein said, “Prada is totally monumental. She leads everyone.”
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.