Black and White Calla Bulbs (4-Pack)
A Summer Plant
Calla bulbs are only summer hardy, so be prepared to dig them up in fall or treat them as an annual in areas receiving frost in the winter.
Care and Planting Instructions
- Plant in loose well-drained soil
- Thrive in full sun or partial shade in warmer climates
- Plant after threat of frost has passed
- The ‘eyes’ or growing points should face upward when planted
- Water liberally during the growing season
- Three bulbs will usually fit a 10”-12” pot
- Blossom color: white and black
- Bloom time: mid-late summer
- USDA zones: 7–10
- Bulb size: 14+cm
- Estimated height: 20”–24”
Planting flowers takes more than some digging and occasional watering. Read through this buying guide for tips on how to grow a healthy, colorful garden.