Giant Fragrant Begonia Bulbs (3 Pack)
Colorful, fragrant flowers with a long flowering period are great for containers and along walkways.
Care and Planting Instructions
- Plant indoors during late winter or early spring to bloom by summer
- After danger of frost, move outdoors
- Plant concave side up
- Do not grow well in hot, arid environments without special care
- Shade from hot sunlight but need some sun
- Keep moist but avoid overwatering
- Removing wilted leaves or flowers will help produce more flowers
- Blossom color: yellow, white, and pink
- Bloom time: early to late summer
- USDA zones: 8–10
- Bulb size: 6+cm
- Estimated height: 12”–15”
Planting flowers takes more than some digging and occasional watering. Read through this buying guide for tips on how to grow a healthy, colorful garden.