Portable Electronic Pulse Massager
The Pro Mouse Pulse Massager was developed by luxury massager powerhouse Pinook, combining key concepts of physics, bionics, bioelectronics and traditional Chinese medicine to produce the therapeutic effect of an actual manual massage by inducing regular movement of relevant muscle groups of the human body. The Massager Mouse is a portable version of the TENS machines used by chiropractors, physiotherapists and physical trainers.
Without having to visit a massage therapist, you can soothe tired, stiff muscles on your neck, back, legs, or shoulders using this electric pulse massager shaped liked a computer mouse. The Pro Mouse Pulse Massager is “hands-free;” you apply the massage reusable pads to your body, turn on the switch, and it does the rest.
How it Works
- Delivers bio-electronic impulses through massage pads
- Stimulates muscles with tapping, kneading, and grabbing sensations
- Massage pads can be placed anywhere throughout the body
- Pain relief (sore muscles, joint aches, back pains)
- Muscle relaxation (stiff muscles)
- Recovery after injuries (car accidents, sport injuries)
- Blood circulation stimulation
- Muscle toning
- Improving microcirculation of the human body
- Promote absorption of inflammatory substances
- Relieve the tissue adhesion
- Alleviating cervical syndrome, periarthritis of shoulder, lumbar muscle strain, fascistic and joint pain.
- Electronic, hands-free massager
- Shaped like a computer mouse
- Massages fingers and palms
- Three massage modes
- Five levels of intensity
- Adjustable timer and 20-minute auto shutoff
- Compact design for easy transport
- Requires 3 rechargeable AAA batteries (not included)
- 2 Large / 2 Small massage pads
- 3 Rechargeable AAA batteries
- Dimensions: 4”x4”x4”
- Weight: 1lb.
In the box: Pro Mouse electric pulse massager, USB cable and charger, two large and small massage pads
- Remove protective films from the pads.
- Place pads on clean skin and on the area you want to treat.
- Connect wire to the pads (snap)
- Connect wire plug on the device output
- Turn ON the device by turning the dial switch (you will hear a click). Two green lights will turn on indicating mode #1
- Mode Selection: Press the mode button (big round button), right and left lights indicate different massage wave forms.
- Intensity Adjustment: Slowly increase/decrease the intensity by turning the dial switch
- Time Setting: Auto cut off after 60 minutes of use. The lights will remain ON, to continue using, turn the switch OFF and then turn it back ON.
Learn which massage tools work best for soothing aches and pains on different parts of the body.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.