Pro OBD Auto Diagnostic Scanner
If the check-engine comes on in your car, this scanner can help you diagnose the problem, letting you know if you need to take your car to the shop now or can wait a little while.
- Plugs into your 16-pin OBD-II connection (normally found under the dashboard on the driver’s side)
- LCD-lit screen tells you what the problem is
- Gives the user the ability to turn off the check engine light
- No additional cables needed
- Provides general and manufacturer-specific diagnostic trouble codes
- Provides PCM data stream, graphs data, and O2 sensor data
- Powered by the OBD-II port
- Dimensions: 5”x2”x8”
- Weight: 1.6lb.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.