ProForm 14.0 EX Exercise Bike
- 26 resistance levels
- 32 built-in workouts
- Unlimited workout library
- Comprehensive fitness tracking
- Grip Pulse EKG heart rate monitor
- 18-lb. effective inertia-enhanced flywheel
- Recumbent frame
- Adjustable, oversized seat with lumbar support
- CoolAire workout fan
- 7” full-color touchscreen
- iFit enabled
- Intermix Acoustics 2.0 sound system
- Integrated tablet holder
- Compatible music port for Apple iPod and USB charging station
- Global Google Maps routes
- Model: 14.0 EX
- Accommodates up to 350 lb.
- Front-mounted transport wheels
- Foldable: no
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 61.5”x23”x42”
- Product weight: 123lb.
Prior to ProForm, treadmills took up huge swaths of living space, leaving virtually no room for your personal trainer’s sleeping cage. All that changed when ProForm introduced its proprietary SpaceSaver design, which allowed its treadmills to fold away for easy storage and transport. It was a simple, effective idea, reflective of the brand’s mission to create fitness equipment that’s as practical as it is accessible. In recent years, ProForm’s expanded its brand to include ellipticals and exercise bikes, one of which—the 2013 TDF Centennial—served as the official training bike of Le Tour de France 100.