ProForm 235 CSX Recumbent Exercise Bike
Exercise bike with workout tracking function and built-in professional training programs.
- Large LCD window display shows your workout stats clearly
- Stats displayed: mileage, speed, calorie burn, heart rate, watts, and time
- Individual calibration of the power display to assure precision readouts for every ride
- 18 built-in workout apps with professional training programs
- Built-in EKG grip pulse keeps you in your target zone
- 18 digital resistance levels you can start out easy and progress to intense
- Each resistance level is smooth, frictionless, and silent
- 14 lb. effective inertia-enhanced flywheel for smooth, steady pedal stroke
- Faster gear ratio and effective weight placement deliver a more natural striding experience
- Comfortable recumbent frame places you in a reclined position during workout
- StepThru frame designed to easier get on and off than a traditional bike frame
- Oversized adjustable cushioned seat
- Water bottle holder
- Plug your iPod or MP3 player into the bike’s built-in sound system
- Dual 2-inch speakers
- Model: 235 CSX
- Condition: new
- Requires 4 D batteries (not included)
- Transport wheels
- Assembly required
- Fully assembled dimensions: 44.25” (H) x 23” (W) x 44.25” (L)
- Weight capacity: 275 lb.
- Weight: 102 lb.
Prior to ProForm, treadmills took up huge swaths of living space, leaving virtually no room for your personal trainer’s sleeping cage. All that changed when ProForm introduced its proprietary SpaceSaver design, which allowed its treadmills to fold away for easy storage and transport. It was a simple, effective idea, reflective of the brand’s mission to create fitness equipment that’s as practical as it is accessible. In recent years, ProForm’s expanded its brand to include ellipticals and exercise bikes, one of which—the 2013 TDF Centennial—served as the official training bike of Le Tour de France 100.