ProForm 250i Elliptical Machine
This elliptical machine combines performance and quality to help achieve a total-body workout. What is more, the Silent Magnetic Resistance technology offers quiet, smooth intensity adjustments.
- Inertia-enhanced flywheel delivers natural and consistent movement
- Full 17’’ stride and upper body grips allow for comfortable training
- Floor stabilizers keep machine grounded and level during workout
- Transport wheels for easy moving and storage
- CoolAire workout fan
- Water bottle holder
- Integrated tablet holder allows you to easily connect via Bluetooth to iFit program
- Global Google Maps routes change your workout scenery
- Comprehensive fitness tracking and unlimited workout library
- iPod-compatible Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System
- Product number: 250i
- Foldable: No
- Power source: 4 D batteries (not included)
- Console display type: LCD display
- Flywheel type: Inertia-enhanced
- Maximum stride length: 17’’
- Heart rate monitor: EKG pulse grips
- Resistance levels: 14
- Cooling fans: Yes
- Assembly required
- Weight restrictions: 250lb.
- Product dimensions: 69”x26”x60”
- Product weight: 132lb.
Prior to ProForm, treadmills took up huge swaths of living space, leaving virtually no room for your personal trainer’s sleeping cage. All that changed when ProForm introduced its proprietary SpaceSaver design, which allowed its treadmills to fold away for easy storage and transport. It was a simple, effective idea, reflective of the brand’s mission to create fitness equipment that’s as practical as it is accessible. In recent years, ProForm’s expanded its brand to include ellipticals and exercise bikes, one of which—the 2013 TDF Centennial—served as the official training bike of Le Tour de France 100.