Proform Anti-Burst Fitness Ball
- Universal exercise tool allowing for a variety of activities
- Can be used to tone upper and lower body sections or strengthen the core
- Instructional DVD with workouts included
- Maximum user weight: 250lb.
- Different sizes for people of various heights:
- 55cm diameter - for heights up to 5’3”
- 65cm diameter - for heights from 5’3” to 5’11”
- 75cm diameter - for heights above 5’8”
In the box: Anti-burst fitness ball, instructional DVD, hand pump
Prior to ProForm, treadmills took up huge swaths of living space, leaving virtually no room for your personal trainer’s sleeping cage. All that changed when ProForm introduced its proprietary SpaceSaver design, which allowed its treadmills to fold away for easy storage and transport. It was a simple, effective idea, reflective of the brand’s mission to create fitness equipment that’s as practical as it is accessible. In recent years, ProForm’s expanded its brand to include ellipticals and exercise bikes, one of which—the 2013 TDF Centennial—served as the official training bike of Le Tour de France 100.