ProForm Desk Bike
Work and Work Out
This stationary bicycle comes with a removable desk attachment, so you can read, work on your laptop, or watch streaming media as you exercise.
Built for a Challenge
- Eight resistance levels, which use silent magnetic resistance for quiet operation
- Built-in heart-rate sensors (desktop attachment must be removed)
Good to Know
- Model number: PFEX78916
- Oversized seat with lumbar support
- Inertia-enhanced flywheel
- Built-in water-bottle holder
- Foldable when not in use
- LCD display tracks speed, time, distance, resistance, heart rate, and calories burned
- Display requires two AA batteries (not included)
- Maximum user weight: 250lb.
- Comes with hardware kit and owner’s manual
- Product dimensions: 44”x23”x44”
- Weight: 50lb.
Prior to ProForm, treadmills took up huge swaths of living space, leaving virtually no room for your personal trainer’s sleeping cage. All that changed when ProForm introduced its proprietary SpaceSaver design, which allowed its treadmills to fold away for easy storage and transport. It was a simple, effective idea, reflective of the brand’s mission to create fitness equipment that’s as practical as it is accessible. In recent years, ProForm’s expanded its brand to include ellipticals and exercise bikes, one of which—the 2013 TDF Centennial—served as the official training bike of Le Tour de France 100.