ProForm 10.0 CE Elliptical
This rear-drive elliptical trainer is designed for a smooth, customized workout. Users can choose one of 18 preset workouts, based either on calories burned or endurance and performance, and they can also adjust the stride length, set a resistance level, and choose their own speed and distance.
- Adjustable stride with 16”, 18”, and 20” lengths
- Bidirectional pedals and upper-body workout arms
- Dual-grip stationary handles with EKG grip pulse
- Water-bottle holder
Easily Customize Workouts
- 5” backlit display with RaceTrack display
- Choose manual control or one of 18 preset workouts
- Nine weight-loss and nine performance programs
- 18 digital resistance levels
- Compatible music port for iPods and other MP3 devices
- Two 2” speakers
- iFit compatible; requires wireless-adapter module and membership
- 275lb. weight capacity
- Steel frame construction
- Inertia-enhanced flywheel
- Assembly required
- One-step SpaceSaver design folds up back and pedals
- Condition: new
- Overall: 78” (L) x 26” (W) x 64” (H)
- When folded: 42” (L) x 26” (W) x 64” (H)
- Weight: 215lb.
Prior to ProForm, treadmills took up huge swaths of living space, leaving virtually no room for your personal trainer’s sleeping cage. All that changed when ProForm introduced its proprietary SpaceSaver design, which allowed its treadmills to fold away for easy storage and transport. It was a simple, effective idea, reflective of the brand’s mission to create fitness equipment that’s as practical as it is accessible. In recent years, ProForm’s expanded its brand to include ellipticals and exercise bikes, one of which—the 2013 TDF Centennial—served as the official training bike of Le Tour de France 100.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name, shipping address, and phone number at checkout, shared to facilitate shipping. Valid only for weekday deliveries. $150 return/restocking fee applies to refused deliveries or after 3rd delivery attempt. How is the strike-through price determined?