ProForm Jump-N-Step Trampoline
- Ideal for short 10-minute trainings as well as longer sessions
- Can be used for Tabata and High-Intensity Interval Training
- Allows for intense cardio, balance, agility, and toning exercises
- Designed to condition all your major muscle groups
- Reversible step deck that doubles as a mini trampoline with a bungee spring system
- 2 detachable resistance cords for more training variations
- Non-slip grip helps you maintain a firm footing
- Compact; can be stored under bed or in a closet
- 6 workout DVDs:
- Cardio Party: 2 workout DVDs with 3 fun cardio workouts: Dance Party; Cardio Blast and Awesome Intervals
- Total Target: 2 workout DVDs with 2 targeted workouts: Sexy Arms and Back and Lower-Body Heat
- Break Time: 2 workout DVDs with 3 10-minute workout routines: 10-Minute Yoga Stretch, 10-Minute Ab Burnout, and 10-Minute Super Dance
- Designed for indoor use
- Keep away from moisture and dust
- Read manual before use
Good to Know
- Weight capacity: 250lb.
- Assembled weight: approx. 18.25lb.
- Assembled measurements: approx. 24”(L)x24”(W)x8”(H)
- Materials: steel, plastic, and polyester
- Assembly: takes 1 person approx. 1 hour
In the Box: 6 workout DVDs, exercise chart, user manual, mini trampoline, 2 resistance cords
Prior to ProForm, treadmills took up huge swaths of living space, leaving virtually no room for your personal trainer’s sleeping cage. All that changed when ProForm introduced its proprietary SpaceSaver design, which allowed its treadmills to fold away for easy storage and transport. It was a simple, effective idea, reflective of the brand’s mission to create fitness equipment that’s as practical as it is accessible. In recent years, ProForm’s expanded its brand to include ellipticals and exercise bikes, one of which—the 2013 TDF Centennial—served as the official training bike of Le Tour de France 100.