ProForm Le Tour de France 1.0 Exercise Bike
This stationary bicycle lets you feel like you’re biking like the pros, thanks to preset apps that replicate challenging courses from the great race.
Vary Your Biking
- 24 preset Tour apps correspond to race stages and let you travel through France, Italy, and more
- Up to 15% incline or decline
- Adjustable silent magnetic resistance
Enjoy Your Media
- Built-in tablet holder lets you read or stream video as you bike
- Compatible music port for iPod lets you enjoy music
- Watts LED display measures whether you’re in endurance, tempo, or peak zone
- Compatible with iFit Bluetooth (requires account; not included)
- Configurable electronic gears
- Oversized cushion seat with verticle and horizontal adjustment
- Adjustable handlebars
- Three-piece crank and freewheel clutch
- Quick-touch handles
- Inertia-enhanced flywheel
- Water bottle holder
- Pedals come with toe cages and straps
- Wheels for easy transport
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Weight capacity: 350lb.
- Product dimensions: 54”x25”x53”
- Weight: 120lb.
- Lifetime frame, 3-year parts and 1-year labor warranty from Icon Health & Fitness
Prior to ProForm, treadmills took up huge swaths of living space, leaving virtually no room for your personal trainer’s sleeping cage. All that changed when ProForm introduced its proprietary SpaceSaver design, which allowed its treadmills to fold away for easy storage and transport. It was a simple, effective idea, reflective of the brand’s mission to create fitness equipment that’s as practical as it is accessible. In recent years, ProForm’s expanded its brand to include ellipticals and exercise bikes, one of which—the 2013 TDF Centennial—served as the official training bike of Le Tour de France 100.
The Fine Print