Proform Performance 600I
- Endurance, tempo and peak zones
- Built-in iFit technology, like workouts built by a certified personal trainer
- 22 built-in workout apps
- 12 mph QuickSpeed control
- 20”x60” tread belt
- EKG heart rate sensors
- Stereo sound system with iPod-compatible music port
- Product dimensions: 80”x37”x59”
- Product weight: 224lb.
Prior to ProForm, treadmills took up huge swaths of living space, leaving virtually no room for your personal trainer’s sleeping cage. All that changed when ProForm introduced its proprietary SpaceSaver design, which allowed its treadmills to fold away for easy storage and transport. It was a simple, effective idea, reflective of the brand’s mission to create fitness equipment that’s as practical as it is accessible. In recent years, ProForm’s expanded its brand to include ellipticals and exercise bikes, one of which—the 2013 TDF Centennial—served as the official training bike of Le Tour de France 100.