- Mini stepper
- Two bungee resistance cords
ProForm PFMS14 Mini Stepper
- Mini stepper with nonslip footpads
- Electronic display with meter, timer, and calorie counter
- Compact design ideal for small spaces
- Adjustable resistance
- Included bungee cords let you add strength training to cardio workouts
- Use while standing or sitting at home or the office
- Weight capacity: 250 lb.
- Dimensions: 18”x8”x13”
- Weight: 17 lb.
- Requires one AAA battery
- Some assembly required
- Condition: new
Prior to ProForm, treadmills took up huge swaths of living space, leaving virtually no room for your personal trainer’s sleeping cage. All that changed when ProForm introduced its proprietary SpaceSaver design, which allowed its treadmills to fold away for easy storage and transport. It was a simple, effective idea, reflective of the brand’s mission to create fitness equipment that’s as practical as it is accessible. In recent years, ProForm’s expanded its brand to include ellipticals and exercise bikes, one of which—the 2013 TDF Centennial—served as the official training bike of Le Tour de France 100.