ProForm 4.0 RT Recumbent Bike
- 20 digital resistance levels
- Your workout sats are automatically uploaded
- Watch your progress on 5” backlit display
- Monitor heart rate with EKG grip pulse monitor
- Access different workout plans
- Look up daily workouts and personal training programs
- Use Google Maps to follow an outdoor route
- Access worldwide competitions
- Compatible with 30 different workout apps
- iFit enabled
- Mesh-back chair
- Adjustable seat
- Two handle bars
- Pedals have safety straps
- Power source: 9 volt DC 2 amp
- Assembly required
- Foldable: no
- Condition: new
- Equipment weight: 156 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Product dimensions: 55.00”x27.00”x59.00”
Prior to ProForm, treadmills took up huge swaths of living space, leaving virtually no room for your personal trainer’s sleeping cage. All that changed when ProForm introduced its proprietary SpaceSaver design, which allowed its treadmills to fold away for easy storage and transport. It was a simple, effective idea, reflective of the brand’s mission to create fitness equipment that’s as practical as it is accessible. In recent years, ProForm’s expanded its brand to include ellipticals and exercise bikes, one of which—the 2013 TDF Centennial—served as the official training bike of Le Tour de France 100.