ProForm Thinline Desk Treadmill
Blast calories and tone your legs and glutes with this versatile treadmill, which features incline and decline capabilities, 34 trainer-designed workout apps, and an adjustable front console that turns into a desktop workspace.
- 7” backlit display tracks your speed, time, distance, and calories burned
- In-handle controls for speed and incline
- 34 workout apps, including high-intensity, incline, and calorie-burn
- Grip pulse EKG heart-rate monitor
- QuickSpeed setting allows you to boost speed up to 12mph at a time
- 12% Quick Incline capability allows for ultimate calorie burning
- -3% Quick Decline capability activates different muscle groups
- Compatible with iFit
- Adjustable console lowers into a desktop surface
- Integrated tablet holder
- Powerful 3.0 CHP Mach Z Commercial Plus motor
- Long 22”x60” two-ply tread belt, designed for users of all heights
- 1.9” rear roller reduces wear-and-tear on the tread belt
- Cushioned deck reduces impact on joints
- CoolAire workout fan with two speed settings
- Folds vertically to roughly 12” wide at its thinnest
- Weight limit: 300lb.
- Dimensions: 36”x23”x72”
- Weight: 276lb.
- Arrives fully assembled
- Model number: PFTL12014
Prior to ProForm, treadmills took up huge swaths of living space, leaving virtually no room for your personal trainer’s sleeping cage. All that changed when ProForm introduced its proprietary SpaceSaver design, which allowed its treadmills to fold away for easy storage and transport. It was a simple, effective idea, reflective of the brand’s mission to create fitness equipment that’s as practical as it is accessible. In recent years, ProForm’s expanded its brand to include ellipticals and exercise bikes, one of which—the 2013 TDF Centennial—served as the official training bike of Le Tour de France 100.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders delivered within 12 business days of purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name/shipping address/phone number/email at checkout, shared to facilitate shipping. Valid only for weekday deliveries. $150 return/restocking fee applies to refused deliveries or after 3rd delivery attempt. How is the strike-through price determined?