Puma Jam Man Eau de Toilette
- Fruity, aromatic, and marine men’s fragrance
- Daytime wear
- Inspired by summer holidays, music festivals, sandy beaches, and relaxing reggae music
- Top notes of pineapple, mandarin orange, and green apple
- Heart notes of seawater, lavender, cardamom, and anise
- Base notes of driftwood, amber, and patchouli
- Introduced in 2011
- 3 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Simple glass flacon with light-blue liquid, multicolor print, and blue lid
From the ground, a puma can leap 18 feet into the air, landing on the branch of a tree or across the breast of a Puma T-shirt. The big cat’s incredible athleticism makes it the appropriate symbol for the Puma company, which has a long history of designing shoes and apparel for athletes. Founded in 1948, the company outfitted members of the West German soccer team in 1950. In 1954, a runner broke the 100-meter dash world record wearing Puma shoes outfitted with jet propellers. And in the ’70s, Brazilian superstar Pelé wore Puma cleats to battle for a World Cup title. Today, the company sponsors dozens of teams, including Newcastle United and the Italian national soccer teams, as well as the Irish national rugby team. It also outfits regular folks with shoes, clothing, and accessories that fuse fashion with function.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?